Our team of NOW CFO Controllers provide visibility to results and information required to make better financial decisions. They are well versed in multiple accounting systems including QuickBooks, Great Plains, NetSuite, Oracle, Sage, Navision, and many more systems.
What does a Controller do? They are in charge of managing financial and accounting operations and reporting, for the purpose of greater financial visibility for the company. Financial visibility means information is relevant, insightful, timey, and accurate. This consultant oversees accounting supervisors and staff accountants to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing.
Regardless of the size or state of your business, managing the accuracy and timeliness of your company’s financial performance is essential. Our outsourced financial Controller services provide accurate reports the information and complete the necessary analyses required to provide you with the ability to make strategic financial decisions in a timely manner.
Our Controller Services Including:
- Cash Flow
- Vendor Selection
- Internal Controls (checks & balances)
- Internal Financial Visibility
- Accounting Software Implementation
Controller Role: Analysis
With NOW CFO you can outsource a part-time solution with the same high qualifications for a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. In fact this is our main value proposition. You only need a portion of our consultant’s time, but you get all of their experience and knowledge.
Specific NOW CFO Controller Duties
- Prepare financial statements
- Oversee accounting staff/department
- Set up internal controls
- Reconcile accounts
- Cash flow and treasury management
- Review trending and analyze accounts
- Ad hoc Reporting
- Audit preparation
- Debt covenant reporting
- Customize financial reporting
- Create budgeting and oversight
- Find areas for cost saving
- Inventory management
- Cost accounting
- Vendor and customer management
- Administer sales, commissions, and compensation plans
- Oversee payroll
- Project management