Complaint Handling Policy
NOW CFO seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing clients with high quality services. We value complaints as they enable us to improve our services and client interactions.
NOW CFO is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our clients and to resolving complaints as quickly as possible.
This Policy is designed to provide guidance to both our staff and our clients on the manner in which NOW CFO receives and manages complaints. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling client complaints.
DEFINITION OF A COMPLAINT
In this Policy, a complaint means an expression of dissatisfaction by a client relating to services provided by NOW CFO.
HOW A COMPLAINT MAY BE MADE
If a client is dissatisfied with a service provided by NOW CFO, the client should in the first instance consider speaking directly with the NOW CFO consultant with whom the client has been working or the NOW CFO partner with whom the client contracted for the provision of NOW CFO’s services. If the client is uncomfortable with this or considers the relevant NOW CFO consultant and/or NOW CFO partner unable to address the client’s concerns, the client may lodge a complaint with NOW CFO’s corporate office in one of the following ways:
- By calling NOW CFO at (888) 697-4724
- By writing to NOW CFO c/o Complaints Department at 5251 S. Green Street, Suite 350 Murray, Utah 84123
- By emailing NOW CFO at email@example.com
If we receive a complaint verbally and consider it appropriate, we may ask the client to put the complaint in writing.
INFORMATION CONCERNING A COMPLAINT
When we are investigating a client’s complaint, we will be relying on information provided by the client as well as additional information already in our possession. We may need to contact the client to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To help us investigate the complaint quickly and efficiently, we will ask the client for the following information:
- Client representative’s name and contact details
- The name of the NOW CFO consultant with whom the client has been working
- The nature of the complaint
- Details of any measures the client has already taken to resolve the complaint
- Details of any conversations the client may have had with NOW CFO’s consultants or partners that may be relevant to the complaint
- Copies of any documentation which supports the complaint
When receiving a complaint, NOW CFO will record the client representative’s name and contact details. NOW CFO will also record all details of the complaint including the facts and the cause/s of the complaint, the outcome and any actions taken following the investigation of the complaint. We will also record all dates and times relating to actions taken to resolve the complaint and communications between NOW CFO and the client.
NOW CFO is committed to resolving clients’ concerns at the first point of contact. However, this will not be possible in all circumstances, in which case a more formal complaints process will be followed.
We will acknowledge receipt of a client’s complaint within three (3) business days. Once the complaint is received, we will undertake an initial review of the complaint.
There may be circumstances during the initial review or investigation of the complaint where we may need to clarify certain aspects of the complaint or request additional documentation from the client. In such circumstances, we will explain the purpose of seeking clarification or additional documentation and provide the client with feedback on the status of the complaint at that time.
We are committed to resolving each complaint within ten (10) business days of receiving the complaint, however, this may not always be possible. Where we have been unable to resolve a complaint within ten (10) business days, we will inform the client of the reason for the delay and specify a date when we will be in a position to finalize the complaint.
During the initial review or investigation stage, we may need to seek further clarification or documentation from the client to assist us in resolving the complaint.
If we have sought clarification or additional documentation from the client and we are waiting on the client to provide this information, we may not be able to meet our ten (10) business day finalization goal. In such circumstances, upon receipt of the client’s clarification or additional documentation, we will indicate to the client when we expect to be able to finalize the complaint.
Once we have finalized the complaint, we will advise the client of our findings and any action we have taken. We will do this in writing, unless it has been mutually agreed that we can provide our findings verbally.
Clients have the right to make inquiries about the current status of their complaint at any time by contacting us.
NOW CFO’S FIVE-POINT COMPLAINT PROCESS
- We Acknowledge. Within three (3) business days of receiving a client complaint, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint.
- We Review. We undertake an initial review of the complaint and determine what if any additional information or documentation may be required to complete an investigation. We may need to contact the client to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
- We Investigate. Within ten (10) business days of receiving a complaint, we will investigate the complaint objectively and impartially, by considering the information the client has provided us, our actions in relation to the client’s dealings with us, and any other information which may be available that can assist us in investigating the complaint.
- We Respond. Following our investigation, we will notify the client of our findings and any actions we may have taken in regard to the complaint.
- We Take Action. Where appropriate, we amend our business practices or policies.