Our reporting managers are efficient and skilled at producing accurate financial statements in a timely manner to satisfy all SEC (Securities & Exchange Commission) requirements.
NOW CFO SEC reporting managers have the experience and expertise in financial reporting for public issuers. Our reporting managers are efficient, and skilled at producing accurate financial statements in a timely manner that will satisfy your SEC requirements.
Financial reporting managers and departments have cyclical periods of strenuous demands. Augment your reporting team with our seasoned staff of financial reporting managers.
SEC Reporting Manager Services and Duties
- Supports all aspects of SEC reporting including 10-K and 10-Qs, including drafting financial statements, footnotes, and required disclosures
- Assists with all aspects of reporting including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, footnotes and required disclosures to auditors and lenders
- Help as liaison with external auditors with respect to SEC filings, including the preparation of tie-out and support binders
- Work with your staff on Annual Report, 10-K, and Proxy Statement printing and shareholder delivery and proxy solicitation
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and SEC disclosure rules and regulations, including new rules and regulations resulting from accounting standards updates
- Conduct research on complex accounting and SEC issues to meet external reporting requirements, including implementation of recently issued accounting pronouncements
- Determine appropriate accounting treatment for complex transactions, and drafting technical memoranda to support accounting treatment
- Monitor and gauge the impact of new and upcoming changes in accounting standards on the company at a consolidated level and internationally
- Update Process Narratives and Risk Control Matrices. Prepare test scripts (procedures) and execute test procedures as well as remediation procedures. Ensure client compliance with SOX section 302
- Prepare disclosure checklists
Get Your Free Consultation
Gain Financial Visibility Into Your Business
We provide outsourced, fractional, and temporary CFO, Controller, and operational Accounting services that suit the needs of your business.
- Hourly Rates
- No Hidden Fees
- No Long Term Requirements
NOW CFO provides the highest level of expertise in finance and operational accounting to accelerate results and achieve strategic objectives for sustainable growth and success.
After completing the form, a NOW CFO Account Executive will reach out and learn more about your needs so that we can pair you with the right Partner.