An outsourced CFO is responsible for managing the financial risks and financial planning of the company.
A question that we hear all the time is what does a CFO do in a business? Simply put, a CFO consultant will manage all accounting and finance personnel.
Motivating productivity with employees can ensure profitability for almost any company. Enlisting the help of a professional can make it easier for some companies to achieve their goals. Interim, part-time, or fractional CFO services may be the answer to accounting and financial issues for a wide range of businesses.
Our CFO Services Include:
- Funding & Capitalization
- Exit Strategy
- Pricing Models
- Acquisition – Diligence
- Governance & Compliance
- Accounting Software Selection
- Efficient and Effective Accounting Department Operation
Chief Financial Officer Role: Strategy
With NOW CFO you can outsource a part-time solution with the same high qualifications for a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. In fact this is our main value proposition. You only need a portion of our consultant’s time, but you get all of their experience and knowledge.
Specific Chief Financial Officer Duties
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Cash forecasting
- Developing key business performance indicators (KPIs)
- Budgeting implementation, oversight, and follow through
- Operational expertise
- Treasury / Cash management
- Project management – accounting or finance
- Compensation plan oversight
- Financial insights
- C – Level Advisor
- Employee termination counseling
Emerging Company Oversight
- Business plan development
- Capitalization strategies
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Work with CEO on strategy
- Mapping business process objectives
- General business advising
- C – Level Advisor
Business Rehab & Turn-Around
- Evaluate capital and funding options
- Expense reduction plans
- Risk management assistance
- Competitor and market analysis
- Vendor management
- Headcount evaluation
- Essential / Non-Essential cost evaluation
- Due diligence preparation
- Equity funding
- Debt financing
- Strategic planning
Get Your Free Consultation
Gain Financial Visibility Into Your Business
We provide outsourced, fractional, and temporary CFO, Controller, and operational Accounting services that suit the needs of your business.
- Hourly Rates
- No Hidden Fees
- No Long Term Requirements
NOW CFO provides the highest level of expertise in finance and operational accounting to accelerate results and achieve strategic objectives for sustainable growth and success.
After completing the form, a NOW CFO Account Executive will reach out and learn more about your needs so that we can pair you with the right Partner.